From the early stages and for the whole duration of the project, Focus Groups will be active and will carry out their activities during the main stages of the project, that is:
* In the analysis and understanding of end users;
* In the prototyping stage of the solutions;
* In the testing phase and test solutions;
* In the definition phase of the model.
After each Focus Group the following workshops will take place:
* 1st Workshop: it has the aim to present the project and receive feedback about the services identified in the analysis phase;
* 2nd Workshop: it has the aim to present the prototypes and to allow participants to experiment the services;
* 3rd workshop: it has the aim to further test the prototypes;
* 4th Workshop: it has the aim to present the results of the project and the outcomes of the experimentation.